REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
FOR THE AAU HOOP: CLIFTON PARK YOUTH BASKETBALL WINTER INSTRUCTIONAL LEAGUE!
REGISTER BY CLICKING THE "WINTER LEAGUE" PHOTO ABOVE
- For more info about the format of the Winter League please click "Winter FAQs" in the main tab section.
- For more info about the specific grade level sessions and what days of the week and times they are being offered please click "Game Schedule" in the main tab section.
Grade Level Sessions Offered - (we will have more gym time in the Spring and will be able to offer more grade levels):
Kindergarten/1st Gr. BOYS & GIRLS - Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (starts December 2nd at Chango Elementary)
NEW GRADE LEVEL: 4th/5th Grade BOYS - Mondays at 7:00 pm (starts December 2nd at Chango Elementary)
NEW GRADE LEVEL: 2nd/3rd Grade GIRLS & 4th/5th Grade GIRLS - Fridays at 6:00 p.m. (starts December 6th at Karigon Elementary)
2nd/3rd Grade BOYS - Fridays at 7:00 p.m. (starts December 6th at Karigon Elementary)
- The Winter League begins the 1st week of December and runs until early March.
- The K/1 youth will play on the basketball hoops that are adjusted approximately two feet lower than the normal height. All other grade levels will play on the 10 foot rims.
- Players are also allowed to "play up" or "play down" a grade level for the Winter League if the schedule works better for the family (i.e., Pre-Kindergarten children can play at the Kindergarten level and 6th Grade can play at the 5th Grade etc.)
Gym Locations for Winter League:
Chango address: 100 Chango Dr, Ballston Lake 12019
Karigon address: Suite 50, 970 NY-146, Clifton Park 12065
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org